Monday, September 21, 2015

Tags

If you are a ClickTrackProfit member I'm sure you have a clear idea what +1 badge hunt is about.
If not just keep reading…..

Members of  ClickTrackProfit have to find badges from their sponsors. The top 75 members who found most badges will be rewarded with $5 each.  Moreover, during the event they are giving out tons of CTP XP randomly when members claim the badges!

I'm one of those lucky Badges Sponsor , if you want my Badge Click Here to know how to steel mine :)
Good Luck

How to claim my Badge :)

You have many choices to choose from.

* Choice One :

Join the two listed sites below and surf the required links.

1. 4sellers2buyers  ( surf 50+ )
2. Hit2Hit  ( surf 50+ )

If you have an account in the above sites, you can join the alternative sites below :

1. TheHitLibrary ( surf 250+ )
2. Ventureplugtraffic
I will send your Badge link via Email you provided when you signed up.

* Choice Two :

It's so easy.......:)

Send me $1.90 to my PayPal account and I will email you the badge link.

Kindly, send the money to warmoon77@yahoo.com

This Is The Newest Post
This Is The Oldest Page

13 comments

For those who don't know, you might want to explain what this badge is for, and why you would want to collect them in the first place.

Ed

work in exchange for traffic, make money as a joke
very easy.

Agree with ehackblog, it would be good if you explained in the post what the badge is about. Good traffic sites though.

Erik

Hi Erik,

Many thanks to drop by. It's already explained in the +1 BadgeHunt button above , but I will add the explanation into this post :)

I don't have any interest in Badges, but when I saw this blog I felt compelled to leave a comment as to the integrity of Deya and how it is above reproach. I have been working with him on another project and have been absolutely impressed with his honesty and willingness to stand by his word, even though there is NOTHING to hold him to it other than his honor. I can think of no other marketer I would rather work with than him, so if you like badges this is the deal of a lifetime and I sincerely mean that. Not because of the reward, but for the opportunity to get closer to a man that can actually HELP you succeed.

Hi Warren,

Thanks to drop by, I'm really touched. It's my pleasure to work with you.

Well , I'm using this service and it's really works for me.Hope I can grab more and more badges...

I am a free member of ClickTrackProfit and like the badges for the sites I am a member of.

thanks for the offer to join more sites but I already am of member of too many sites.

Hi Jeanna,

thanks for your comment :)

Hi Darlene,

Badges are very important for business, thanks for your comment :)


EmoticonEmoticon